Classic Look Make XP look just like older versions of Windows

If you're like me, you probably have grown way too close to the familiar Windows interface. That's OK. I don't adjust well to change either.

After installing XP you may notice the revamped interface looks nothing like the old one. I was completely thrown back when I tried using it for the first time, but I suspect that over time the new interface will begin to grow on you as it has with me.

Therefore, to ease your transition to the new OS, make a simple adjustment to XP to give it that classic look.

Here's how to do it:


Right-click your Desktop and select Properties.
On the Desktop Display properties, click the Appearance tab.
Under the Windows and buttons pull-down menu, select Windows Classic.
Click Apply to see your new look.
Click OK to close the Desktop Display properties.

Pengikut

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.